Working as an indie can wear down the most resilient professional. As a one-person business, indie creative, freelancer, CEO of you, you’ll undoubtedly experience:
Isolation | Uncertainty | Overwhelm | Frustration
You’re responsible for every idea, decision, commitment, and promise in your business. But INDIE doesn’t mean you have to do it all alone.
You don’t have to face your demons alone.
Yes, others have walked this path ahead of you, but you are unique. It’s your individuality that got you this far. And because of this, the help you need is also uncommon.
I know because I experience these things as an indie myself.
Hi. I’m Linda DeLuca. I worked in corporate for more than two decades then transitioned to the life of an indie professional for another decade and counting.
I’ve curated knowledge from many sources. I want to share that wisdom with you.
You don’t have to face the uncertainty, overwhelm, or frustration alone. Most of the time, being an indie is exhilarating. When it’s not, it’s time to reach out.
The Indie Workshop experience is designed with you in mind.
Indie Workshops: Co-Created Brilliance
One Hour | Private Session | $200
In these one-on-one, hour-long workshops, you and I will co-create what you need to move forward. We’ll design the experience necessary to overcome your productivity demons and get your ideas, your brilliance out of your head and into the world.
What’s most important is that you realize: you are not alone.
Three Steps to co-created brilliance
- Select your indie workshop topic from the list.
- Book your workshop day and time & confirm payment.
- Experience your co-created brilliance and move forward.
Take the first step: select your indie workshop topic.
What can you expect?
- Because these are one-on-one workshops, each is as unique as you.
- The objectives and outcomes of each workshop are unique to the situation. No two workshops will be experienced the same even by the same person.
- Each workshop is one hour in length, is conducted using SKYPE (or similar) audio or audio/video
- If possible, a recording is made available for your personal use.
- Supplemental materials (including ebooks) may be shared.
- We probably won’t be able to cover every bit of content. We only have 1 hour, and your head is full of brilliance!
- The investments for one workshop is $200 including all materials and recordings.
- Payment processing is handled by Square (aff. link) an established and secure payment processor.
- Refunds may be available if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Not sure which topic is right for you? Schedule a short consult.
The world needs your genius.