An invitation to productivity!
Several times we’ve conducted successful session of: 4weeks&DONE! (a month-long program focused on learning project management approaches and productivity strategies all while actually getting your project DONE!)
Every participant wanted to continue being productive after the program. We all enjoyed the atmosphere of the small group interaction. That’s when the Pop-up Productivity (PUP) event was conceived!
WHAT: Monthly event to kick start your productivity.
- Lightly structured: Less agenda, more productivity
- A few minutes at the start to say hello, then it’s time to GET TO WORK!
- Kick off your productivity for the month.
- Hang out face to face with other indie / remote workers
WHEN: First Wednesdays
- The first Wednesday of every month from 11:30 am – 1:00pm (Central Time).
- We’ll meet at Alchemy Lounge at Lowe Mill with it’s great atmosphere, specialty beverages & treats, and of course in the midst of the creative community at Lowe Mill.
WHY: Connect & Create
- Let’s face it, we all need a little kick in the butt sometimes.
- This will help you kick start your month so you can be creatively productive.
- It’s also a great way to connect with other indie / remote workers.
- And of course I’m inviting you because I want to help you gain clarity, focus, and results as an indie / remote worker; to grow ourselves.
- Bonus: I get to be productive too!