An invitation to productivity!
Get over your hump – with a hump day productivity session!
Several times we’ve conducted successful session of: 4weeks&DONE! (a month-long program focused on learning project management approaches and productivity strategies all while actually getting your project DONE!)
Every participant wanted to continue being productive after the program. We all enjoyed the atmosphere of the small group interaction. That’s when the Pop-up Productivity (PUP) event was conceived!
PUP events on temporary hiatus.
WHAT: Monthly event to kick start your productivity.
- Lightly structured: Less agenda, more productivity
- A few minutes at the start to say hello, then it’s time to GET TO WORK!
- Kick off your productivity for the month.
- Hang out face to face with other indie / remote workers
WHEN & Where: Stay tuned for new time/location
WHY: Connect & Create
- Let’s face it, we all need a little kick in the butt sometimes.
- This will help you kick start your month so you can be creatively productive.
- It’s also a great way to connect with other indie / remote workers.
- And of course I’m inviting you because I want to help you get your brilliance out of your head and into the world.
- Bonus: I get to be productive too!