30% Price Reduction $6.99
You don’t need to be a keynote speaker to be a good storyteller.
No matter where you are in your career, the odds are high that you need to influence your peers, your boss, or your customers, to achieve your desired success. Storytelling is neither natural for everyone nor actively taught in schools or business training programs. Everyday Storytelling for Success fills that void.
Written by Linda DeLuca, Executive Coach and President of the Leadership Development firm Azione-Scopo, LLC, this book is full of practical approaches to using storytelling that can be applied by anyone.
The book combines not only the reasoning why and where storytelling will help you achieve your desired business results, but more importantly it provides step-by-step guide to using storytelling everyday in your professional life whether you are looking for work, getting to work, or leading others in work.
With Everyday Storytelling for Success you will:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the four conversation elements.
• Understand the eight story elements for business success.
• Discover sources from your own experiences and accomplishments to craft your core stories.
• Recognize the different types of stories and their value in your career.
• Match your core stories and craft stories for key business moments from job searching through leadership.
• Create your personal plan to build your story telling skills.
The world of business is becoming increasingly complex. You need every advantage available and Everyday Storytelling for Success will guide you in developing your own collection of stories to help you connect, build relationships, inspire, and influence others.
You’ll be more successful with these stories than without.
It’s up to you now.
Are you ready?