No more excuses, my friend. If you want to build confidence in presenting, practice practice practice. And no better time than the present.
Do one of these each week and you’ll build your presentation muscle in no time:
- Introduce the speaker at an event.
- Facilitate a staff meeting.
- Give an ‘about me’ presentation to new friends.
- Do a weekly podcast – or just record yourself.
- Present to a small group at a coffee shop.
- Practice interviewing with a friend over a drink.
- Share your elevator pitch with your barista.
- Rehearse your talk during your morning commute – with volume!
- Practice in the shower, while singing a tune to help with rhythm.
- Share your productivity secrets with your co-workers.